Saturday, September 15, 2012

Choices

Lately I've been doing a lot of soul searching. A lot of thinking. A lot of feeling. It seems like there are days nothing on this planet makes sense then there's days when it all makes perfect sense.

I've been "detoxing" my soul and trying to understand situations that leave me upset and confused. I am enjoying the detox and already, it's surely helping me realize it's not about understanding why people do the things they do, rather than accepting what they do.

We are all uniquely made and precious children of God. We have the best Father you could ever want. We all have hopes and dreams and values which in some cases are the only factors that keep us going.

With that sad, something has been weighing on my heart. . .
-------------------------------------------
I found this as a "draft". . . Wish I would have finished it. Not sure what I was going to say. . . I think it was about being a good parent?!? Im not sure. But, I wanted to "publish" it nonetheless.



No comments:

Post a Comment